Saturday, November 16, 2013

Is this it? Has my luck run out?

('Fool's luck' that is.)
[Up, Down]

The post title is a few words from Paul Schrader's 2002 'Auto Focus' - interesting film until he queers it with what looks like heavy judgement. A few years later in 2008 he has a character in 'Adam Resurrected' say:
I was wrestling with the angel of death. I stopped him at the gate. Do you know why? Eh? [whispers] To see you again.
And from our Bob comes, “Has your luck run out?” she laughed at him, “Well, I guess you must have known it would someday ..." (Lily, Rosemary And The Jack Of Hearts, Blood on the Tracks, 1975).

Palm oil plantation (possibly in) Tawau, Sabah, Malasia:
Tawau, Sabah, Malasia.Tawau, Sabah, Malasia.
... a familiar pattern.
 
Tacho.
There was Bush.                             Now there's a lot of Oba Oba!

Simch: Obama Sam.
Sleight of Hand:

Red herrings. First it was health care, acabou em pizza, and anyway health care doesn't measure a rat's ass beside climate change and the environment. Then immigration or some shit. Turns out he's all for fracking.

Makes sense I guess - him being so fracked and all.

A large clue in Michelle's hair - not what she's got but what she wants, admires, emulates, pretends she's got - standard bourgeois dissembling. The Rio hookers do a lot of that: either keep it short and wear a wig or escova, blow dry straightened.

Instead of honouring such as Bradley Manning, Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald for their essential contributions, Obama criminalizes them, tortures and imprisons, demonizes ...

WHAT A FOOL! AI AI AI!


Stantis.

Chris Christie & Barack Obama.

Gable.

Aislin.Moudakis.

Eric Allie.Kal.

Pelicano.Pascal.
I'm still waiting for Obama's apology.
In the media Obama! In the media!

John Hart: B.C.

John Hart: B.C.

John Hart: B.C.

John Hart: B.C.

Bier.

Gilmar.
My neighbour lady.

Gilmar.
I bet you're reading one of those useless comic books. No.
It's actually a suicide manual showing how to have a glorious death if you're jumping from the first floor.
 
Gilmar.
You don't seem to like cultivating plants. I don't like it ...
I'm a serial killer and I bury my victims in this pot.
 
Gilmar.
If you're tring to make it pretty you've got bad taste.
Didn't you see on TV?
A tsunami is coming and only blue walls will remain intact.
 
Gilmar.
A cat? Why didn't I ever see him before?
He lives in the frig and only comes out once a year to get some sun.
 
Ben Sargent.

Luís Fernando Verissimo: Cobras.
Hey! I'm here!
It's no use - it's a cold and indifferent universe.
Try in English.
 
Luís Fernando Verissimo: Cobras.
It's a fantastic thing the universe, eh?
It is. But it's there and I'm here.
 
Laerte.
I know.
 
Ruud van Empel.Ruud van Empel: Venus.Ruud van Empel: Venus.Ruud van Empel: Venus.Ruud van Empel: Venus.

Or just consider the difference in these two images:
Might be Daneen Longmore Suganeenee.Might be Daneen Longmore Suganeenee.
 
[Up, Down]

No comments:

Post a Comment